Targeted relief and stabilization for osteoarthritis of the knee
GenuTrain OA relieves the painful area on the inside or outside of the knee in cases of osteoarthritis, injury, or instability. Thanks to its light weight, breathable 3D knitted mesh, and pressure-free bending zone in the hollow of the knee, it provides an extremely comfortable fit. The many advantages of the orthosis make it a pleasant companion, even over long periods of time.
- Noticeable relief for pain on the side of the knee
- Regulate your relief depending on your personal requirements
- Increased activity and comfort, even over a long period of time
The inside or outside of the knee joint are commonly affected by pain. This can be caused by instabilities, cartilage-bone injuries, and, above all, osteoarthritis, which are usually a result of misalignment and overloading.
This is exactly what the GenuTrain OA targets. Specially developed for osteoarthritis of the knee, the orthosis provides targeted relief to these painful areas on the inside and outside of the knee joint, allowing you to be active for longer and noticeably reduce pain.
Getting more active – even over a long periods of time
The GenuTrain OA’s innovative relief and stabilization system gives you back an important quality of life. Its straps surround the knee in a figure of eight, allowing them to relieve the painful area on the side of the knee. This reduces pain and stabilizes the entire knee, together with the joint splint.
With the Boa® Fit System screw fastening, it’s easy to change the level of relief at any time and adapt it to your activities – such as walking, hiking, or sporting activities. Thanks to its light weight, breathable 3D knitted mesh, and pressure-free bending zone in the hollow of the knee, the GenuTrain® OA provides an extremely comfortable fit. The many advantages of the orthosis make it a pleasant companion, even over long periods of time.
GenuTrain OA can limit the range of motion of the knee.
To this end, you have the option of ordering the limitation set, consisting of pins and additional straps.
- Medial or lateral osteoarthritis of the knee
- Instability of the knee joint (mediolateral)
- Unicompartmental cartilage / bone lesion
- Condition after cartilage surgery and cartilage growthfor necessary unilateral post-operative relief
- Following unilateral meniscal lesions
- Ahlbäck’s disease (osteonecrosis)
- Osteochondrosis dissecans
- Bone bruising (bone edema of the medial condylusof the femur / tibial plateau)