Spinova® Unload Classic
Orthosis for moderately reducing lordosis of the lumbar spine
Spinova Unload Classic relieves the lumbar spine by moderately reducing lumbar lordosis. The support’s corset stays help to stabilize the torso and compress the abdomen. The removable bridging frame relieves and straightens the lumbar spine and has a delordosing effect. The classic strap system with its Velcro straps applies the controlled force extensively to straighten the spine.
- Relieves the lumbar spine according to the three-point principle
- Moderately reduces lumbar lordosis
- Supports multi-stage therapy with its removable frame
- Classic strap system enables the force to be controlled and applied extensively
- Anatomical fit and extremely comfortable to wear
Spinova Unload Classic relieves the lumbar spine by moderately reducing lordosis. This alleviates pain and supports the healing process. The orthosis is based on a modular design and has elements that can be removed as part of multi-stage therapy.
The lumbar orthosis provides stability based on the three-point principle. The support made from light, elastic material with its integrated corset stays surrounds the torso and compresses the abdomen, which relieves and gently straightens the lumbar spine. The delordosing bridging frame also helps to straighten the spine, tilts the pelvis backward and distributes the forces toward the thoracic spine, pelvis and sacral bone. This particularly relieves the posterior column of the lumbar spine. The stabilizing force is applied extensively by means of a classic strap system. Velcro straps which are rerouted once create an average level of tension, which can be set individually by patients each time they put it on. As mobility increases, the bridging frame can be easily removed and the support, along with the strap system, takes on a moderately stabilizing protective function.
The bridging frame is particularly lightweight and automatically adapts to the body thanks to its flexible elements.
Short < 170 cm / 5’7” height
Long > 170 cm / 5’7” height
- Vertebral displacement, formation of gaps in the vertebral joints (spondylolysis/spondylolisthesis, grades I and II)
- Wearing of the vertebral joints with unusual flexibility of the joints (facet syndrome with hypermobility)
- Radiating pain in the lumbar spine area (very severe [pseudo] radicular lumbar syndrome/very severe lumbar sciatica)
- Narrowing of the spinal canal with symptoms of numbness (lumbar spinal canal stenosis with paresis [conservative, post-operative])
- Narrowing of the side nerve root canal (foraminal stenosis, lateral)
- Vertebral fractures (fractures of the lumbar spine, relieving the rear edges of vertebrae)